Help ,,,, having trouble in assigning roles in my group

RaND Riddler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks Chelsea ,,,

What I mean is that the two mangers that I assigned them can't do the abilities that I gave them.

What's more,, the boxes next to their abilities in their window doesn't show black color.. Instead ,,the abilities are written in gray. Even in my window my abilities are shown in gray too ,, I am wondering what is went wrong !!

Thanks LoveAngel

yes.. they did relog after they were asiigned and still all their abilities are shown in gray color to them instead of black

• 3 weeks later...

is not something u did wrong

is sometimes a problem between the viewer and the server

u not say which viewer u on. that can make a difference. like on the V2 (the old sidebar) it did exactly what u said unless u detach the people window from the sidebar. is also a problem for some tpvs that as well

only way i know how to fix once it starts and clear cache not work, is to do a whole clean install of my viewer. when it fixes me then it usual fix the members as well. dont know why that is tho

if it not fix them then i just delete the new roles and do again 

• 2 months later...

Bumping this as I am having the same problem, except I am an officer in the group, able to perform all officer functions except assign roles.  Like the OP, all the role boxes are grayed out for me, too.

OP, was this resolved?  Did you find a solution?

Anyone else have any ideas?  I hate to reinstall if I don't have to...  :/   P.S. - using the newest Phoenix, altho have tried in Viewer 2, as well, and same problem.  Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.