I have purchased serveral items from comerce linden over 1,000L and I have not received any. I have

Gingi Kellman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have purchase serveral items from Comerce Linden and have not received any. I have spent over 1,000Lindens on these items. I have IM him I have sent 3 note cards, I am told he works for Linden labs but I haven't heard anything from this person in several months, what to do? Do I just assume not to buy from this person again and just assume my lindens spent were just a matter of lost or what?

regards,

gingi kellman

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hello Gingi and welcome to SL Forums. Generally when you don't get your orders the first you have to do is to contact the merchant in world with a notecard and a copy of the relative transaction. Be patient some residents are no online daily. Real life is always the priority. On the other side most of them are very kind and ready to help their customers. If you purchase at Marketplace you can also submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace --> Failed Markeplace delivery. Report the problem there, include the order number and the name(s) of the item(s) that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.

Commerce Linden is not a person or a merchant. It is simply what LL calls the transaction for your mp purchases.

What you need to do is contect the creator if the items you purchased and ask for redelivery. You can look up these transactions from markeplace. At the top of the page there is a drop down list labeled My Marketplace, go to My Account, then to Oder History. Find out who sold the items and send them a notecard with that information and ask for redelivery.

If you get no answer you will need to file a ticket with LL for delivery or refund. That can be found under help in your viewer.

Good luck.

Depending on how long it's been could effect the out come also. The records could be gone.

• Like 1

If you don't receive an Item your purchased, you can file a Ticket with Support. Request a redelivery.

At your Dashboard is a transaction history, you will need to include a copy of the transaction in your ticket with support.

It is impossible to "lose" money in SL without a record of where it went.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.