Sign in to follow this  
Kandy Redrose

Cant Log In.....?

Question

yes..same here..i can logg in with another avatar..but not with my own one...what to do? Anyone an Idea? The system said: Cant connect to any simulator or something like this..HELP! I have DJ job to do tonight..so..need help!

10 answers to this question

yes..same here..i can logg in with another avatar..but not with my own one...what to do? Anyone an Idea? The system said: Cant connect to any simulator or something like this..HELP! I have DJ job to do tonight..so..need help!

Hello Kandy and welcome to SL Forums. Seems that you are not the only one with log in issues. We have currently problems in world with region rolling restarts for Maintenance and maybe your problem is relative. Please see: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ Try to log in a different region like Smith, Exeuxoa or Anzere. If it is no possible, make some patience and watch this space for updates.

• Like 1

Hi

I have exactly the same problem, I cannot login with my main AV but I can login with an Alt

The error I get on my main AV is "Can't connect to simulator"

Not sure what is going on. I did ask someone in a Welcome area with my alt and they said the AV could be banned

Why I do not know.

Cheers

• Like 1

Im having the same issue.. "unable to connect to simulator" and i have two alts that log in fine. I have tried various other regions.. other viewers... clean uninstall and reinstall of secondlife. Still can not log in my main avatar. Unfortunately  I need access to notecards etc in my inventory to do my job. Help!

Hi i am having issues logging into a different account for an alternate avatar is there any way someone can help me please? I no longer have the email associated with the account but have a different one how can i change it to log in?