Cant see profiles in viewer 3

Shawnna Chrome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

there are so many functions i can not find in the new viewer.

I can not find my adds for the life of me,I have to use fricken 3rd party viewer to adjust or remove my adds.

In return of the favor to LL for playing hide and seek with a paid for product I removed all 30ks worth and be the last 100 RL a week they make off me over it.

They do not show up in picks any more......or at least not in my viewer,only in firestorm they still do.In my mind that  is a paid for product and should be in plain site when using the viewer.

That is almost  a cash out value of 5k a year  lost in profit dollar over the lack of really testing a viewer and taking in feed back.Image how many others have just throw up their arms over search and now hide and seek adds.

At times I feel they are just sinking the ship in vendor values and shifting to less profit dollar in return for less merchant users.

They always stated they never had a goal to be people next new job,they had hopes it make the game more popular but never thought it get like this.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Had this happen all of a sudden as well, it had always been working, I changed nothing and suddenly bang, internal browser stopped showing me anything but a blank box.  Cookie acceptance still enabled, have been hoping it would not mean a reinstall etc as that does not always go well and if I get all the stupid help messages because I am 'new' to sl again I may just go insane.  I have seen mention of a few problems with the later versions to my my install so not keen to go down that path either.

Before it all happened I know there was a message box I has trouble with that would not close not matter how many thimes I said ok, clicked it closed etc and had to log off to lose it.  It did of course say something about media, but what it reffered to did not make me think of browser.  It said something along the lines of not being able to display the media on a particular texture or box, and at the time I was not trying to look at or do anything related to media at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.