Adding pictures to your profile's picks section

Bactine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm wanting to add a picture in my "picks" tab on the new web profiles and I'm on the screen right now and I do not see any button that will let me add one? I've found how to edit exsisting ones, but not add a new one. The only buttons I have to the left are profile, home, people, inbox, recommendations, and settings. Settings does not have a picks section. I click on my profile and click the picks tab and I see my 3 pictures. I'd like to add a fourth picture, but I don't seem to have a button to do that anywhere? Where did they move it to?

Thank you LoveAngeL, that's why I wasn't seeing it. I was using Firestorm. I logged into Viewer2 and you were right, it was right there. Hope the phoenix team fixes that, it's a really annoying problem just trying to add one thing.

2 answers to this question

Hello Bactine. You can do that with the "Picks" button. If you don't see it, right click on a toolbar --> Show buttons --> The customize toolbars window opens --> Find the button and drag it out on a toolbar. After, clicking it you can add a new pick with the small cross down there. Also you can edit or delete picks.

• Like 1

I FINALLY found out how to do this!  It's easy.   In-world, click on Me.....and scroll down to Picks.    Once that opens up for you, on the bottom left hand side, click on the + button.....  You can choose New Pick from there..  This is also how you add a classified add to your profile.   That's it.   It will allow you to add one.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.