Sign in to follow this  
Tortricat

ADITI grid completely broken?

I've been looking around for threads, and the only other thread I've seen mention the issue claims it has been solved...

I'm unable to do just about everything involving inventory on the ADITI grid. Including rezzing, wearing, and uploading objects. Is everyone else having this issue? I've basically had to take a week hiatus from Second Life due to it, since I can't test my mesh uploads.

I´m having this issue for the last 3 days.

Everyone I ask in aditi (not many people there for sure) have the problem, but I don´t see any comment in this forum, that´s strange.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

It's actually fixed for me, would've posted but i figured it was rare since i saw no replies. I'm not sure if it was the client update, or the fact that i changed my password (which updates your account on the aditi grid), but everythings fine now, only downside is i lost all the extra lindens i had hoarded on my beta account since changing pass syncs it with your agni account, which im relatively poor on.