Hi I am stuck i can not move only sit, can not walk or anything? It started in AICH.

GIR Inventor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

All i can do is sit on objects. I can not land or fly. I can not move in any direction only turn around. It is not LAG. This started when I was in the sandbox known as Aich. I need help Please. When I teleport to any area it does the same thing. I have tried different viewers as well. It is not the Viewer. 

2 answers to this question

If you haven't already done it, try using StopAllAnimations.  The language is different in every viewer, but you ought to be able to find it in whatever menu is in the extreme upper left of your screen   Me (or Avatar) >>> Avatar Health  >> Stop All Animations

I'm worried in your case only because you seem to have logged out and then back in again since the problem started.  Normally, that will clear a sit problem by itself.  Since it isn't doing that, I suspect that you are wearing a scripted object that is forcing you into a sit animation.  Open your inventory and look to see what you are wearing.  Everything should be listed in the Worn tab.  If you see anything unfamiliar, take it off.  If you don;t see anything that you can't identify, then start taking off EVERYTHING, one item at a time.  (Don't worry about your system clothes. They can't be scripted.  Do be suspicious of hair, prim clothing, face lights, ... )

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.