I have a coalesced box and need access to unpakistan.. who or where do I go?

Kent Fingerpin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have breedable Bregon Dragons, I went over my prim count, and it sent me about 50 dragons back in a  coalesced box and need access to unpakistan...  this is what I've been told.  that and go to a live help. which I couldn't find.   Tried that.  as have others, I was advised to contact LL live help? can't find it.  they have to tp me a UNPAKISTAN sandbox is what others who had this problem did.   :)   two sandbox's now and no look, always get this message...   (  Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region) 

don't see the live help button. not sure what I am  heres a link from my account history

11/17/2011 23:47:5039112118003788Payment of 9.95 USD, Visa ending with 1943($9.95)$0.00
11/18/2011 07:47:36-Account Billed: $9.95--
11/17/2011 22:36:10-Premium membership (Monthly): $9.95$9.95$9.95

looks like i'm being billed for it!  should report abuse from LL to LL!  hahahahaha help help help. :)

2 answers to this question

Look in  your Lost and Found folder and the coalesced object should be there. Rez it and your dragons should appear...if you now have sufficient prims available to rez them. If you don't have enough, go to a sandbox to rez and then pick each of the dragons back up into your inventory. 

Hello Kent and welcome to SL Forums.

1. You can rezz your coalesced box if you go to a public Sandbox. You can find several of them here.
  2. If you are a Premium Members you can use also Premium Sandboxes
  3. You can use the LiveChat only if you are a Premium Member. You find the option on the right. If you are a Basic you don't see that option.
  4. A useful link also: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_retrieve_coalesced_items

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.