Looking for part time Photographer/Ad Design/Marketing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I own a home decor shop called Shabby Tabby. With as little time as I have to spend inworld or on the computer, I hate to use any of it with making ads and getting them out there. I really need to be in the workshop, making stuff.

I am seeking someone to work on a part time basis photographing my products and creating advertisements for vendors, posters, and magazines. Also, I would like some help with marketing- finding great places to place these ads, blogs, fairs and such!

I make shabby chic furniture, decor and garden items. I would like a sweet but sophisticated look for my store's new print image. Initially, I would really like to have all of my holiday items in the store to be photographed, and a few additional items over the next few weeks. After the holidays I probably will only require work done every 2 weeks until the next holiday/season pops up as I do tons of seasonal items on top of the general merchandise.

If this sounds like the job for you, please contact me IW- Rosemaery Lorefield (NC Please, IM's always capped), or email- Rosemaery.Lorefield@gmail.com (might be your best bet) with your salary requirements and samples of your work please. Along with compensation, you will receive freebies of the items you cover for me. 

<3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.