TurboDj.com and Second Life

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, Is anyone currently using TurboDj.com?  I have seen this in SL and it seems mostly FOR SL.

It looks interesting, as you can request songs from anywhere, even your home, from what I understand.

If you do use TurboDj.com, what exactly does it do?  Is it quicker to get songs qued, or what exactly does it do?

You can look up the website at turbodj.com.

I'll post the link here for now, but will take the link out if it is considered "spam".  I'm just interested as a music lover in finding out if I can get requests for songs a lot quicker and what exactly is turbodj all about.

Thanks for replies.

http://www.turbodj.com/#jocks.php

p.s.  You can pick up a FREE turbodj thing many places, so I don't think it's spam since it's free.  I'm just wondering how it works. 

Or, if you are a Dj, you might like to check this out.  However, I just tried a download and my anti-virus fought this tooth and nail and wanted it NOT downloaded on my computer.  I let my anti-spyware win for now.  I'm going to pick up one of those turbodj things and see if I can then download.  I love the idea this presents of faster requests for songs; sounds intriguing to me. 

• Like 1

i havent heard about it, it must be popular between some DJs. i heard that some DJs use other tools to broadcast into SL, maybe its a matter of preference of what tools they feel more comofrtable with and provide the results they need.

i cannot tell you exactly how it works, im not a DJ myself, but i guess the best way to find out is to give it a try.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.