i tried rez 5 of my merchandise i bought and i cant get what i paid for how can i get my things

DiamondBlackRose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey im a little upset that i bought 5 diffrent things and i cant rez none of them on the property that im on how can i go about getn what i paid for i spent lot of money on my merchandise i want to be able to open my stuff can somebody please let me know about how i can go about getn what i paid for please and thank you 

2 answers to this question

It would help to know what message you are getting when you try to rez the objects.  If the message is that your parcel is full, then you have purchased something that has more prim then you can currently support on your land.  And if the message is that the owner of the property doesn't allow objects to be rezzed, then chances are that your object is larger than the area you are trying to rezz it on and it can't rez when overlapping your neighbors land.  ETA: And if the message is that you don't have permission to rezz objects, then you probably don't own the land you are on and if renting, you need to contact your landlord for permission to rezz objects

Try going to a public sandbox (just do a search on sandbox) and rezzing the items there.  That way you can hopefully figure out what the problem might be.

--Cinn

I'm guessing that you have bought some clothes and that you can't rez the prims to get the clothes out to wear because, if you owned a plot of land, you would most likely be able to rez there.

If I am correct, just search for a public sandbox and teleport there. Rez your items on the ground in the sandbox and then you can remove you clothes easily.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.