Scenery issue

Vezirec

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Vezirec. Usually slow internet connection or weak graphics card are the causes for that problem, especially when you visit a place for first time. You can increase your Maximum Bandwith under Preferences --> Setup tab and generally experiment with this setting till to find the best for your system. Sometimes if you teleport out and back again textures arround start to loaded more quickly. Btw, did you resolve the issue with initilizing VFS? Did you find the folder options in Windows Vista?

Yes, but this happened after, I deleted the logs folder, and some stuff from the local second life thing cuz i fount no contestants, now I have this and everytime second life closes it errors in both windows error, and sends an error report to wherever secondlife sends them saying that it crashed. It was completely fine yesterday, i did no alteration when i first joined.

Well, check out my answers if it is easy. I answer for the same question in 2 threads. As i said, it is logical to see grey temporarily everything arround after you delete this folder because you have to download from the beginning everything you see arround. Textures are everywhere arround you and even you can't see some of them (like for example under a house floor), the server must cache it and download it to every client viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.