Estate Management - Remove allowed groups

Axman Baxter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the region/estate managment window, under alloed groups it shows: "Allowed groups: (3, max 63)".  However, there is nothing listed in the box.  I can add a group, but again - it won't appear in the box.

So the questions to me is - how do I remove a group?  Is this a bug in the 3.2.1 viewer?

I have tried with both the sim owner, and also a couple of the estate manager accounts.

I am also in a Second Life Server 11.11.09.244706 sim, which is the main release channel.

You probably need to submit a support ticket, and state what is happening, and that a sim restart doesn't fix it.

Also, try some other Viewer, like Firestorm, and see if that changes it for you.

You might also try clearing cache, but if you logged on as several accounts, and had the same issue, that doesn't seem like the right solution.

Well, it turns out this is "expected behavior".  When you have public access enabled, it does not allow you to view what is in those boxes.  However you can still add - go figure.

Hopefully this helps someone else!

And yes, I know that with public access I do not need to use those options - but I'm prepping for a class exercise where I need to disable public access and adjust settings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.