Item purchased, Market says I recieved, yet I did not.

Kenya Sabretooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Item purchased, Market says I recieved, yet I did not. I have tried to contact the Merchant directly to have this item "redelivered" with no results for the last week. Hopefully a Linden will take care of this through the forums. Invoice # 1284734042 Ordered on November 21, 2011 Order Status: Delivered Description Item IDs 45334787 Unit Price L$199 Qty 1 Total: L$199 Hunter Jewelry Set - Fatpack! Necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Sold by Nadia Swizzle Visit The Store Review Product 1 item has been delivered Total: L$199

I seem to have the same issue. Since last Thursday, Nov. 24th, I have been unable to have ANYTHING purchased on Marketplace delivered to myself. Gifts have arrived to other accounts but nothing, my own purchases, gifts given to me by others....have arrived. I have the appropriate email notices, the Lindens subtracted, and the invoice showing the items as delivered. I have be-bought the same items twice? Has anyone got a clue as to what is going on with my account?  I went to SL Wiki, and followed their directions for the Inventory filters, I cleared my cache several times and re-booted on a number of occasions. NOTHING. Has this haapened to others as well in the past several days?

best, Anna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.