Marketplace

naliahmessiah1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, names naliahmessiah1, I need an item redelivered please. I teleported before I picked up my item, when I checked the objects folder, it never showed up. The name of the item was, "Delta Flyer V2- item ID is 45657961.

Costed: 350L. The seller was: Marlyn Axel, Bad Furry Products.

Order #1284902130

Order Status: Delivered

Total items: 1

Order Total: L$350

Recipients: naliahmessiah1

Thanks You.

3 answers to this question

You need to contact the merchant. Copy/paste your transaction number and details into a notecard (just as you did here) and send it to the seller with an IM explaining your problem and alsk politely for redelivery. Try to be inworld at this moment. All merchants are used to these issues and you shouldn't have any problem getting your item redelivered. :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to SL Forums. Normally you have to wait up to 24 hours. If this time expires at first you try to contact the merchant. Alternatively you can submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace Caterogy --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Report the problem, include the order number and the name of the item that failed to be delivered (as you did here) and wait for a reply.

• Like 1

Undelivered Marketplace Items:

First of all, just be patient. The software for the marketplace is often unreliable and it may take anything from a few minutes up to an hour for the item to arrive.

If after a few hours, the item has not arrived, just go to the Marketplace site and click on "My Account" under "My Marketplace" at the very top of the screen. You can see here if you have been billed or not by going to "Order History" on the left hand side of the screen. If you haven't been billed, it will explain that the money has been refunded and a payment of zero will be shown. The on screen notes will leave you in doubt of whether you have been billed or not. If you have not been billed, you may want to make a second attempt at buying the product.

If you have been billed, simply send the merchant a notecard inworld. (A notecard is more reliable than an instant message, as instant messages are often capped for merchants who receive a lot of correspondence.) Make sure that your notecard is polite and contains details of the failed transaction. Most merchants will be very willing to resend the item. Please give them a day or two to reply - don't expect an answer within minutes. You must remember that merchants are no different to you and do not sit by their computers at all hours of the day.

One final word, to reduce the chances of the problem occurring again, remember not to buy multiple items at the same time,as this may increase the chance of causing the software to fail. It's safer to buy one object at a time.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.