why cant i buy lindens

BobCat OHare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

everytime i try to buy lindens it says

We were unable to fulfill your Linden Dollar order.
Your payment either failed or took too long to complete. If your payment completes, the amount will be placed on your USD account balance. This balance will be used automatically the next time you attempt a purchase.

i use poaypal and i have enough in my bank account for it to be sucessful and it still wont work,

i contacted customer services and they said its something with paypal but paypal is fine ive used it alot

ive bought lindens before, why wont it work?

to answer questions.

no im not new ive been playing on and off since 2007 

yes i contacted billing and they said they dont know whats wrong

3 answers to this question

Hi BobCat,

Are you a new(ish) user?

There are some caps relating to purchasing $L for newer users. Really confusing parameters LL have set up too.

I had this same issue a few weeks back, after contacting LL Billing they did get it sorted for me and they were pretty quick about it too.

Go to your the billing section and hit them up, Im sure they'll get you sorted out quick smart.

Hope this helps

It sounds like there is some delay with PayPal paying Linden Lab fast enough for LL to decide that the payment failed.  Contact Paypal to see what the delay might be.  I've had a similar problem using my checking account debit card as my payment method when my bank took too long to pay LL..........it was a pending transaction when I checked my bank account online.  I had to call my bank to tell them that the Linden Lab hit on my account was valid and good.  I haven't had the problem since.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.