Transactions Double purchases

JoharaRenae35

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Everytime I make a purchase inworld the transaction goes through triple and qualdruple times and sometimes i only get one object. Do i need to contact each seller everytime I make a purchase because none have refunded me. (even though im sure its an sl issue rather than merchant) Does anyone know how to deal with this bug?

You  want to adjust your mouse sensitivity,  If its set too high this happens sometimes.

As far as refunds for the extra purchases, yes, you will need to contact each merchant and send them the transaction records to prove it was a multiple purchase of the same item.  Its best to do this by notecard.  Note that you will not get an instant reply most likely as not all merchants are available every day. 

It will depend on the policy of each merchant as to how they handle your request.  You may want to check the store policy on refunds to see what it is.  If the item is copy only, most merchants will have no problem giving your money back.  If the item is transfer, at the least you will need to return the item to the seller to get your money back.  If you can't do that, its highly unlikely you will receive a refund because people sometimes buy multiple copies of things to give as gifts and there is no way you can prove that you did not give the items away except by returning them to the seller.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.