Looking for Someone to Survey My Home

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there:

I've just built my first house in SL.  It's a red brick house with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, formal living and dining rooms, huge kitchen, rec room, office and the bedrooms are large too.  The windows also open and close as well.  I would like to know about what one would expect to spend on a house just built.  If your interested in taking a tour of my house and doing the survey, please contact me in world.  I would prefer that those who've designed homes and sold them would take this tour.

Prices for homes such as this vary widely from next to nothing to several thousand lindens or more.  Check out the marketplace for similiar homes to get an idea of what's competative price wise.  You should also look at similiar homes in world.

Where this house falls in the range depends on what you are comfortable accepting for your work, the quality of the build, the originality of the design, what features it has besides the standard lockable doors, privacy windows etc..  A lot of this is subjective so by asking for opionions, you will probably get a wide variety of answers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.