Where are my purchases? It shows delivered but I didn't not receive anything.

NikkiColey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This seems to be a big problem right now but I don't see any posts from Linden Labs about this issue.  Merchants and customers are bloging but nothing from LL. Where are my purchases or where is my refund? I placed a ticket and contacted all the merchants and still nothing. Items not in my inventory. What's going on and why is everyone so quiet about this big issue?

2 answers to this question

There does seem to be word of some glitches which I hope is a problem with their migration over to the new direct delivery system however, I saw on another post you stated you had purchased from 6 vendors.

If you made all of those at the same time, you do have a risk of not getting all of your items as 4 items seems to be the top of what works best currently.

The system can take up to 24 hours to delivery but 8 hours seems to be the most I have seen it take.  Also, make sure you are online when you buy as it seems many failures happen when you are not.

If you don't hear anything and if you money is not returned, then I would first contact the merchants and then fill out a support ticket.  Most merchants are very happy to help you as it is in everyone's better interest to make sure you received what you wanted.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.