My magic box is failing- items Being Delivered/Delivery Partially Failed

Marie Laurent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I  know I ordered and paid for several things and all i got was an email message listing magic boxes not the products I purchased. Account transactions show items delivered and I dont see the inventory. I ordered from 6 different vendors. I hope they resolve because I lost money.

This is often caused by Magic Boxes that are no longer in use but are showing up in your Magic Boxes listed on the old XStreet panel. When you move a box by taking into inventory and out, it will be listed every time you move it in Magic Box Registered Servers. Or, if you no longer use one, it will still be listed. This seems to cause a lot of failures. So, do the following. 

1. On your Merchant Status Page, click on Magic Box Status. Then Click "cancel" so you will go to X Street." at the bottom of the page you will see all your boxes. Remove all of them.

2. Now, go in world and reset your box.

3. Go back to your Merchant Status Page and Manage Inventory and Synch Magic Boxes with MP.

if anyone has additional info, please post it, because I am going on memory here. 

This solved all my delivery issues.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.