This is weird even to me, and I know weird when I see it

Fender Strangelove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the past week or so, my avatar will not render in any viewer except Phoenix, and then only if I rebake after logging on.  Not in a Linden Lab viewer (any version), Firestorm, Singularity, Cool VL, Rainbow, Imprudence, Frontier or anything else I have tried--only Phoenix.  Now that is weird behavior.  So far as I know I didn't make any changes although I admit the possibility, but still... why only Phoenix?  I have waited for over an hour without result.  I've tried fresh installations, clearing every cache there is, changing every setting there is, changing the graphic driver, and nothing makes any difference.

Soooooo.... anyone have any ideas?  No matter how outlandish, it can't be more outlandish than this behavior!

Yah your avi probably isn't really completely loaded in phoenix either, it uses a little hack to switch your hair and short curcuit the cloud test. Maybe try wearing a completely different avatar, skin, shape, clothes, eyes, everything, and see if that one loads from other viewers. That might narrow it down to some broken wearable in your normal getup. If that doesn't change anything, at least you know what isn't wrong.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.