New here

Neathon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!Well...I am totally new(to second life and to social mmos generally),and I have a hard time figuring things out by myself<.< Did watch some videos about basic stuff already...but I guess I need more guidance:P If anyone would be kind enough to show me a thing or two,would appreciate it.Also,could use a friend or two:P

Hey there! Welcome to Second Life and the SL Forums!

I'd be happy to show you the ropes - and another decent place to look for quick help is Youtube. They have some pretty swank tutorials. 

Feel free to message me in world though, and I'll pop you an add to make it a bit easier. First step though, is to get into advanced mode. And that's all I have for now. The learning curve is very steep, try not to get discouraged. Aaaand.. Good luck!

Hello Neathon and welcome to SL  and SL Forums. You can find the Second Life user's guide, with many many useful infos for almost everything, here:

A great job by Rand Linden.

For everything you need don't hesitate to ask or here or in world. Feel free to im or mail me if you need help. Have fun and enjoy your new Second Life!

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard, virtz!

You should explore!  Visit the Destination Guide via the client's magnifying glass tab or by going here: http://search.secondlife.com/

You can meet a lot of new friends easily by visited populated locations, and simply have fun!  :)

To find out more about making friends in Second Life, go here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Friends_in_Second_Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.