I am trying to res furniture in my home, help owner tag?

LearaWhiteWolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a premium member, and i was given a home with my membership, but I can not do any thig in my house, control lights, furnature, ect. I was told to put on my home owner tag, but i can not change any thing under, "about land." please HELP! I have contacted the seller and they will not respond to any of my IM or Emails. I am getting frustrated, its been 3 months. is there a way i can contact SL and have it reset or something? I have no home under inventory, my land can not be edited, about land can not be edited. I am stuck! HELP!!!!

thanks!

3 answers to this question

I'm a bit confused. 

If you were given a home with membership (assume you mean premium membership), that's a Linden home and you can file a support ticket if you are having problems with it. 

Who are you referring to as the 'seller' that has been absent for three months then?  Are you actually renting from someone other than Linden Lab? 

Perhaps if you clarify this we can be of more assistance to you.

Hello and welcome to SL Forums. At first confirm that you are in your own Linden Home. Stand into the house --> Menu World --> Place Profile --> About Land. You see the Place Profile on the right. If you see there in the first General tab that you are the owner, you are in your Linden Home, so you can rezz stuff there. Also don't forget the set your Home there (Menu World --> Set Home to Here). The land which surrounds your linden home it is no yours, it is common land owned by Governor Linden and of course you can't rezz there and you can't terraform the land there. However if you want to terraform the land arround your Linden Home you must to submit a ticket --> Land and Region Issues --> Region request: Contact the Linden Dept of Public Works. If you have any problem with the house control use the Live Chat (you find the option on the right), report the problem and request a region restart.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.