Study on Music Performance + Consumption in SL

fisherm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, I'm a 4th Year Multimedia Student at McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario) conducting a study on music performance and consumption in Second Life (see below). If there's anyone interested in participating in a interview, I could send a notecard over with all the information and we can set up a time and place. Shouldn't be too painful ! Thanks!!

fisherm

Purpose of the Study:

I am trying to learn about your Second Life experience with live musical performances, whether you have performed yourself, or have witnessed musical events, concerts and performances during your time in Second Life. I am interested in learning why people participate in live music events in Second Life, what the benefits/risks are and what the similarities and differences are from a real life performance.

I would be happy to participate in your interview.  I might be able to find you some more participants if you like.  YOu may want to look at my blog: 

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/

I list at least one live  musical event almost every day.  Yoou can also find  many people to contact in the musical community.  You may want to contact Jwheels Carver and read his blog,  He manages a number of musical events in SL.  I would expect that the best place to find people to participate in your study.

TKR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.