Status of llSetKeyframedMotion ?

Miranda Umino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can t find a way to test this function

- when i go to BlueSteel , Magnum or LeTigre sims , i have an error "Name not defined"

- when i go to Aditi grid, i have an error "Name not defined"

- my viewer is Second Life 3.1.0 (243176) Oct 16 2011

- i have found a page telling the name is changing or will be changed but no more details

-Oskar Linden has told one day that it was only on the "Sandbox - Bispinor" and "Sandbox - Weapons testing". in Aditi grid , but i can t find these sims with the search engine

How to test this function ?

apparently there are just 2 regions where it is possible to test it. Oskar wrote:

I'm happy to let you all know that llSetKeyframedAnimation (http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlSetKeyframedAnimation) is now available on two adjacent regions on Aditi: "Sandbox - Bispinor" and "Sandbox - Weapons testing". The wiki page includes a couple very simple examples of how to use the new function, as well as the API documentation itself.

It's been a while since I've been there, but it worked then.

I encountered the same problem last week: llSetKeyframedMotion() would not compile on the 2 sandbox regions mentioned by Andrew.

But now, I just came back from Bispinor and it works.

As for finding the 2 regions, just make a search on "sandbox" in the map. Aditi is not that large... :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.