Not getting IMs from non-friends

Leia Verlaine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i didn't have any problems with getting instant messages in-world from non-friends until the newest update version and i  wrote a support ticket but told to file a bug report...basically seemed that unless tons of people have the same problem then i am screwed...i did a clean re-install of SL Viewer hoping it would fix it but nope...it makes my working on SL difficult since the customers usually send instant messages if they need assistance...i have had to put a titler over my head the whole time i am on SL telling people to just send me a notecard if i not answer an instant message...it is an annoyance to not only me but to those who try to instant message me...click the report a bug thing and it does nothing but send me the same information site...i sorry but when i want to report a bug then it should work the same way it does when reporting abuse where you get a pop up that you can fill out...all i can say is that the instant messages problem better be fixed in the next update and that it will be soon...and support should have sent a bug report for me instead of me having to fuss with the reporting myself...~sighs in frustration~

Same happens to me. Sometimes I see IMs in my mailbox that I haven't received inworld, sometimes I don't even get notecards, sometimes I wonder what IMs got capped, usually I need to wait a few hours for delivery from the marketplace, many times I need to send a note to the merchant, along with my transaction history, asking for redelivery.

I tend to pick up every bug that exist lol, and I put it in my profile, how to contact me and that I have a bug.

Hope you get your problem fixed soon..:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.