Where is the setting to turn off email notification?

Jasa Battitude

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello Jasa.

I know for sure you can turn off the offline IMs going to your email quite easily. All you would need to do is goto your preferences, and then under Communications tab, uncheck the "Send IM to email" box. As for group notifications going to your email, as of now, I beleive you can uncheck the "receive notices" box under the group it self. This should stop your email from being spammed too much by SL.

I will be sure to look into it to see if you can just shut off group notices to email only, without having to mute the group notices on SL all together. If someone else has a solution to this, feel free to post it.

• Like 1

Xiolin is correct: you can check/uncheck receiving IMs by mail from your Preferences inworld > chat tab.

As for the groups chat, there's also an option on the same page (at the bottom) to uncheck group chat. I guess with would suffice to stop receiving these annoying group chats without leaving the group. On the group profile itself, you can uncheck receiving group notices on the first tab.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.