Land Problem

Musino Koba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello the name of my avatar is Musino Koba I'm using a premium account I explain my problem. When I moved from basic to premium I took that land given ti you free of charge after it took another but did not know that doing so would have paid almost immediately sold, but despite this I am still paying, I hope to hear from you soon on my email address is ...magamaghella@libero.it

2 answers to this question

Hello Musino and welcome to SL Forums. You have an additional cost because you got more land. I assume you didin't abandoned the land with your Linden Home, right? It is an automatic payment as soon as you buy a parcel. https://secondlife.com/my/account/landfees.php?lang=en-US

Open your dashobard --> Land Manager on the left --> Land use fees --> check out how many sq m2 you own except your premium bonus. I assume that you have more than 512sq m2.

Also remove your mail. Here is a public forum with residents and is no good to share your personal contact. If someone wants to communicate with you he can do that in world with an im or notecard or to mail you here in the community.

If still you have queries and questions you can use the Live Chat to contact directly someone of LL's support team.

You are billed tier based on the maximum amount of land you hold at any time during the billing period.  If you have a Linden Home and then buy another 512 m2 parcel of land, you will be billed $4.00 in tier every month until you either abandon the Linden Home or sell the other land parcel.

The correct way to buy land is to first abandon or sell any land you do not want, THEN purchase the new parcel.  This avoids a charge that month for increased tier.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.