I ask the help! Restore the password on other E-mail. Old-

AlinkaKara Lyric

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I ask the help!
I can not remember the password from a game account... At password restoration through a site-answer leaves on e-mal specified at account registration. The problem in that is that, the E-mail where leaves the answer...-is cracked. Whether it is possible to send the answer to other e-mail? (Mine ip the address all the same is written - at calling on site SL).
I ask the answer to send on an e-mail: pikksius@yandex.ru

2 answers to this question

To expand a little on what Cinn has said about contacting Linden Lab directly.  This a resident to resident help forum.  Linden Lab seldom join any discussions here.  It's residents just like you who participate in trying to help others who might be experiencing problems.........we cannot fix a thing (only offer suggestions on what you can do to get any problem you have resolved.  In this case the only thing anyone can tell you to do is to contact Linden Lad directly since they are the only ones who can fix your problem).

A support ticket is probably your only choice.  And due to the nature of the problem you are experiencing you are likely to have to wait a while for LL to address your problem.  Maintaining current and accurate contact information (keeping your email address updated is keeping your contact information current and accurate) is your responsibility.  Since you had to change your email since you started your SL account, you needed to make the changes to your contact information at the time you made the email change.  Somehow you're going to have to convince LL that you are, in fact, the person you say you are.........and that's not going to be as easy as "my IP address hasn't changed".  First, your IP address very likely has changed (probably several times since you began your SL account.  Very few IP addresses are static (or permanent)........commercial accounts generally do have static IP's but almost all others are dynamic (meaning they change regularly.......usually on a monthly cycle).  An IP address proves nothing about who you are..........only who your ISP is.  It would take a court order to require an ISP to divulge your real address and someone losing their password is never going to be a reason for a court to require such information from an ISP.

What you are likely to have to do is to create a new account and start over.  This time keep your information current and accurate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.