Ok so still cant tp.. : (

prettyparkin Rexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have done eveything that has been reccomended....and nothing works..I log in...everything loads fine..and as soon as I tp I get the message...you has been disconnected from the region you were in.

I have uninstalled and re installed...cleared cache manually , I have logged in at different locations..and nothing works.

Only thing that is different is that my internet speed was upgraded....I have taken everything off..hair...shoes...everything...and have tried to tp naked..and still nothing...have logged in at a different region and still nothing.

4 answers to this question

Check what you are wearing...prim heavy items can cause problems with TP. Hair, shoes jewelry are the usual culprits but I also own a jacket that while so beautifully created I can only put on after landing.  Take one item off at a time and try to TP so that if this is the cause you know which item.

The only other thing I can think of is that the sim you are on is having troubles.  If it is not anything you are wearing, then I would try to log in to a different destination and see if TP is resolved.

Even if your internet connection is increased, the quality of the connection might not have improved. To me, being disconnected indicate some issue with the connection (although I'm sure it can be other things as well).

Try unplugging your modem and router for a minute or more. Plug back in, let a connection establish and see if this helps.

Try running the test at http://www.pingtest.net/ and see what numbers you get. If you get a low grade - especially if you have high packet loss - you may want to have a word with your ISP about it.

Check the performance panel in the viewer (press ctrl+shift+1) and have a look at the packet loss number at the top of the panel. If the number is high and tend to stay high, reduce your max bandwidth in me->Preferences->Setup. A little packet loss in bursts is probably ok.

Hope some of this helps.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.