Sound issues...when I tele to a club I still here the radio from my skybox?

Syndee Greymyst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried shutting it off before I Tele to the club. But that doesn't help... I have tried toggling and turning every thing off and back on.... It will play the gestures and sounds from the club ... But play the stream from my skybox ...the only thing that works is relogging once I get there... and doing this has gotten me in trouble at work ... ho w do I fix this with out relogging all the time?..Thank you

1 answer to this question

Hello Syndee. Sounds like you have lag. Sometimes it happens to me but only for few seconds. Ctrl+Alt+1 to open your statistics bar and check out how things are there. If your fps is under 15 you experience lag. See also the Time Dilation (should be over 0.95), Sim FPS (always should be 45) and Physics FPS (should be 44-45). If you don't see these numbers, try under your preferences and graphics tab to set lower your quality, performance and draw distance. Also remove your attachments and see if that makes any difference. Try also again under your preferences to clear your cache and relog.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.