Why , am i seeing grey in every store i go in , no matter how long i wait , nothing is rezzing

Alisaundra Andel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

this is getting annoying, every store i go into , NOTHING that is for sale is rezzing. people rez, plants rez, but walls , floors and pictures do not rez.  i heard something about ATI cards and the compatibilities going to poo ......it use to work just fine. whats going on??? been fighting with it ALLLLLL day .

Help Please

4 answers to this question

Hello Alisaundra and welcome to SL Forums. Sounds like a problem with your graphics card. Try the following (one by one):

1)Disable VBO under Preferences --> Graphics --> Hardware --> Relog. See if that helps.

2)Clear your cache under your Preferences --> Advanced --> Relog.

3)Clear manually your cache (out of SL) deleting all contests in the following folders:

C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife

C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ Secondlife

If you use a TPV do the same with all viewers following same paths in your hard disk. For example:

C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ PhoenixViewer

If you clear your cache manually you will lose all your private conversations which are saved in your computer. To avoid it copy the folder with your username in the folder Secondlife in another position in your hard disk. The folder is:

C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife \ alisaundra_andel

(same if you have alts)

Restart your computer --> relog.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.