what is "qraterly billing"? if i end an sl membership will i get billed for anything after i end?

Yasuhiro Toshi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello Yasuhiro and welcome to SL Forums. With simple words means that you pay for a premium membership for 3 months. You will not be charged more if you downgrade to basic before your premium membership expires. If not, the next  payment will be taken off your account / payment source automatically.

You are billed quarterly, in advance, for your premium account.  That's every 3 months.  Should you decide to drop back to basic a week after you just paid your quarterly membership you will retain the same membership (premium) until the last day that your previous payment paid for........in other words you basic membership will not start until your premium membership has expired (the last day you paid, in advance, for you premium membership).  Linden Lab gives no refunds, they do not pro-rate memberships if you downgrade before your membership is completed.  You might as well wait until the day before your quarterly payment is due again to down grade.  Plan ahead.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.