Recovering a Deleric account.

Frevfare Schmertzin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there. I have been unable to recover Yarkario Baudin, one of my old accounts. So far that i know this place has no email point of contact, the linden labs are never logged in. Ever. As far as i know, and the option for email nolonger active is nothing but a feedback loop to start the recovery over again normally. leaving me with no way what so ever, to recover him. I want access to him, i after all had to spend money to make niftyness out of him. Why not. My old email dosent exist any more.... So bleh. Anyone here know what to do, or anyone lurking these forums have the power to restore him to my paws?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.  Do you hve password or not?  If you do not have password then I understand it will be impossible to change email addy via your acccount page.

If you don't have password and email addy is no longer, then you need to file a ticket with LL who will  most likely require you to prove your ownership of this account via your rl info. If you did not provide accurate rl info when you set up the account, then it is most likely that you will be unable to access again.

I am getting the exact same endless loop for an avi that has been inactive for a year or more. I forgot the password AND my listed e-mail address is no longer. The endless loop: Enter account name on login screen; Select "forgotten password"; Send info to recover password; Select "e-mail no longer active";  Re-routed to login screen; Repeat.

I have opened a support ticket, but haven't gotten an answer.

Diamond Himmel wrote:

I am getting the exact same endless loop for an avi that has been inactive for a year or more. I forgot the password AND my listed e-mail address is no longer. The endless loop: Enter account name on login screen; Select "forgotten password"; Send info to recover password; Select "e-mail no longer active";  Re-routed to login screen; Repeat.

I have opened a support ticket, but haven't gotten an answer.

How long have you been awaiting an answer?

I can't say it strongly enough...this is ridiculous that a company does not take care of this sort of thing right away :(

I did get a reply to my current e-mail address, but it essentially gave me a link to the same password recovery page that starts the endless loop. It was just a stock prewritten answer for evryone looking for their password. I got exactly the same response on a ticket for a different avi of mine.

At least the response was within 24 hours though. sheesh. ( I had just sent the ticket in when I wrote my post above)

I can't change my e-mail for these accounts without my password, and I can't recieve an e-mail with my password because they send it to my old, cancelled, address.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.