Loss of Market Place Inventory?

Kaid Hawker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just discovered that a LARGE chunk of items I set for sale on SL Marketplace, has been removed.  This happened once before, but only a few items were removed.  There is no contact...no information given as to why...and no guidance on how to avoid future incidents of this nature.  Aside from the fact that some of these items were strong-sellers, the time invested in setting it all up is significant.

Can anyone offer some insight on what has happened and why, and how one might avoid this dillemma in the future?

I can see 4 products with maturity level general, moderate and 5 items with general, moderate, adult in your store.

How many items did you list?

32px-KBcaution.png Important: To see items in your store that you have listed as Moderate or Adult content, make sure you have your Maximum maturity level set to General, Moderate or General, Moderate, Adult or Adult when you search!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines#adult-guidelines

Thanks, I will check this.  I did read something that said sometimes the boxes malfunction and suggested replacing it.  I did do this, and refilled it, but again, many items were deleted...not as many as before...but quite a few.  I'm not sure why that would be, but I will check the descriptions.  So if you use a word in the description that might seem more appropriate for a moderate or adult rating, but you have rated the shirt as general, it would be deleted?  So for example, the shirt is just a shirt...nothing inappropriate in that it could not be seen as just 'general', but you use words like, '...sexy, and you will look hot..." the item would be pulled?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.