contact a seller - notecard

Ullage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Ullage. It is no so diffucult. I assume that you purchased your stuff from Marketplace, right? If so, you find the name of the seller into your Order History (under My Marketplace and My account). There you see: a)The name of the product b)The name of the seller (says.... sold by "name"), etc. You copy it. You open your inventory after and you click the small cross down there --> New notecard. You paste there what you copied by your Order History --> write what else you want --> You find the seller / merchant using the search in world --> Open him/ her an im --> Send the notecard.

You can create a notecard by opening your inventory. On my viewer, there is the "create" option at the top of my inventory, in the inventory menu bar. Click on this and select "new notecard" to create a notecard. Write your message in the notecard window that appears on your screen and then "save" your text. Rename the notecard to something that makes sense (such as "Problem buying shoes on Marketplace" or whatever) and then click and drag the notecard onto the profile of the merchant to whom the message is intended. Good luck in your endeavours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.