I bought an item (not inworld) that was never delivered.

Ullage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought an item online.  It was not delivered.  My account shows the charge.  I went to the store but it is no longer there (the property is for sale).  How long should I wait?  It has only been one day.  Should I submit a support ticket?

3 answers to this question

If you bought the item on MP and you have verified delivery did not occur on your marketplace dashboard - then send a notecard to the vendor or seller explaining what happened.  It should resolve itself.  Submitting a ticket would not help as LL will not get involved in these types of disputes.  Anyway, send a polite notecard and you should receive your item.  

With failed deliveries it's always best to contact the merchant (creator). Just in case, send both notecard and IM with purchase data. My customers usualy contact me right away, there's realy no need to wait the whole day. If nobody responds, first check you account transactions, maybe the system had refunded you automaticaly. If not, then try with support ticket.

The location of the store may be just the place where they keep the Magic box (or backup Magic box), or they moved, or they are dead :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.