Finding temp-on-rez objects

Sopwith Skizm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anybody tell me how to locate an object that is renewing itself every 30 seconds or so? I have managed to establish it is temporary by a modified script which looks for ghost prims on a sim.

The problem here is that the object is owned by a parcel neighbour, who says he has no idea what it is. When I return it, it is obviously not going back into his lost and found as a normal object would. A short while after I have returned it, it's back in the list again.

Because his sim has over 2000 objects anyway the object area search from phoenix is swamped, and cannot be filtered to only objects owned by him but in my parcel.

I have tried turning on beacons and checking ashow updates, and stared all around, but still no sign.

Any ideas?

I haven't tried this, but I think it should work to turn off rezzing and object entry on your parcel such that your neighbor (and scripts owned by him) can't put objects on your land.  I would expect that to cause either the rezzing script to generate errors when it tries to rez onto your land, or the temp-rezzed object itself to get stuck if it tries to move onto your parcel after being rezzed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.