Filipinos! Filipinas! Where are you?! :P

Maia007

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiiiiiii!

I'm from The Philippines and it seems like I find it hard to bump into someone from our country (inworld). I did some search using tags that could lead me to anything Pinay or Pinoy but there were very little. I don't mind meeting other people from different countries coz as a matter of fact, I do enjoy their company so much (especially Europeans -- coz there are too many of them in SL! :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: ) I guess I just want to at least find people in SL who I can actually hangout in RL without the need to ride a plane or hop in a time machine :matte-motes-tongue: . So anyway, just wondering where my fellow countrymen are hiding in SL. Haha! Come out come out wherever you are! :matte-motes-evil-invert:

:matte-motes-evil: Reminder: I don't accept random friend requests inworld. Please understand that it is important to at least be a friend of someone first (like, you know, talk and know each other first) coz I still believe in quality versus quantity :matte-motes-evil:

Thanks! :matte-motes-silly:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Filipina eh? Present then!

I too, Have been searching for you guys for a long period of time. But I can't even sense a nibble out of you.
So when should we all meet up? Maybe create a private room only exclusive for us Filipinos?

Para masaya! x3

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.