leash attaches randomly

MasoDevotina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know it this is the right place for this question, so feel free to move if neccessary.

I experience samething strange with the leash of my sub and the leashholder, and that is whenever I leash her the leash goes randomly to my collar or to the leash holder.

I have to mention that I took the script which is in the leash holder and added it in a bracelet, because the leash holder just looks weird (no matter which one).

It doesn't matter if I use an OC leash holder script or an unmodified bracelet from Mo Design or a RR leash holder.

My thaught was then to remove all leash related stuff from my own collar to give the leash no possibility to attach to my own collar.

So my question is:
Can I force the leash to attach to my bracelet no matter what?
Which scripts do I need to remove from my collar so that no leash can be atttached to it? (if possible the leash lf my own collar should be usable all the same).

Thanks for any hints and ideas.

The leash comes from an Open Collar V 3.600, the leash holder doesn't matter which one I use.

The question is not about the simple leash script.

It may even be helpful if I knew how it is decided to where the leash goes ...

Edited to add the type of collar used and to clear the subject

Is this a question about the library Simple Leash Script or about leash scripts in general?  (If it's the former, it might be better as a comment to the library script, and if it's the latter, it really should be in the Scripting Tips forum, along with details -- if you have them --  of what leash system you and your sub are using.)    What you describe sounds to me as if you've got a mixture of emitter and target scripts from different systems, which I would expect to cause the problems you describe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.