What does "commerce Linden" mean on transaction history from marketplace?

Magnolia Dreamscape

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I  bought some free and not so free items as gifts from the Marketplace in the last couple of days and none of them have been delivered. 

I checked my transaction history and it states that items were delivered to "Commerce Linden". Does anyone know what this means? I;'ve never seen this before.

Could it be that the avatar I was making the gifts to not age-verified at the time? The items were only hair and clothing, but could that have created the problem?

Thanks for any help.:matte-motes-stress: 

2 answers to this question

Hello Magnolia and welcome to SL Forums. Commerce Linden is the account name used by Linden Lab to convert your payment into L$. If you see a reference to Commerce Linden as a "Quick Buy" of L$ on your Transaction History, your purchase has successfully converted into L$ via Quick Buy.
Generally we had (even before Marketplace Maintenance in 13th of September) and still have problems at Marketplace with gifts. Please see: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3864 Normally you have to wait up to 24 hours when you purchase something. If this time expires, the best you can do is to submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened and wait for a reply.

Alternatively open your dashobard -> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant(s) got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases (there you see the names of the merchants)--> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant(s) describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.