Texturing in blender

hibit Spad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to do some texturing in Blender and I have this problem.

I have these separate square faces (more like parallelogram).  8 of them.  They are not attached to anything else and I intend to put a window texture on them.   Using the normal material and texture tools displayed the texture on each face exactly like I wanted.  But I decided that since its such a simple thing I would try messing with the nodes to learn how those work.  That is where things went wrong.

Instead of the texture being displayed on each face (square), its spread out over all 8 of them.  I have been looking around for a texture repeat option or something that would shrink the texture down but I am not finding anything. 

Does any body know how to fix this while still using nodes?

I'm glad I could help.  You question was timely since I just, myself, started to tackle the node system in Blender.  I'm finding it much more fun and less intimidating then I thought it would be.  Also I've started to read Blender 2.5 Materials and Textures Cookbook by Colin Litster which looks like it will be a great help.  I'm only up to page 45 so I can't give a full review, but I like what I've read so far.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.