Second Life Fashion Expert Days

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Olá pessoal! Minha primeira vez aqui e estou tentando investigar como funciona para que amanhã eu possa vir aqui no Fashion Expert de uma maneira mais profissional e assim poder discutir alguns assuntos sobre o tema MODA no Second Life. Importante lembrar que estarei falando sobre moda em portugues.

Aproveito e divulgo meu blog (http://bankruptbitch.wordpress.com/) para que vocês possam ver o trabalho que faço no second life quando estou online. Passo a maior parte do meu tempo online lendo  blogs e revistas de moda e pesquisando em lojas. Amo usar looks inusitados, com texturas diferentes e de boa qualidade. O que mais chama minha atenção é a qualidade do produto aliada a um custo baixo.

Obrigada e aguardo vocês amanhã a partir das 13 horas (Brasilia)

+++++++++++++

Hello everybody! My first time here and I'm trying to investigate how it works so that tomorrow I can come here at Fashion Expert in a more professional and be able to discuss some issues on the subject FASHION in Second Life. Important to remember that I will be talking about fashion in Portuguese.

Also promoting my blog (http://bankruptbitch.wordpress.com/) so you can see the work I do in Second Life when I'm online. I spend most of my time online reading blogs and fashion magazines and searching stores. I love using unusual looks, with different textures and good quality. What most caught my attention is the quality of the product combined with a low cost.

Thank you and i will be here tomorrow at 9:00 (PACIFIC)
  • Like 2

hi, 

I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to this event, and am so happy people will be doing posts in their own languages. I am so hoping that that sticks with many, and people realise that as long as information is available in English, the native languages will probably reach a completely new audience, and encourage future fashionistas from your own country to Join Second Life too.

xoxSasyxox 

http://www.sasypants.com/

• Like 1

Hi, Sasy.

I am very happy for this event and for all that it can involve the community of Portuguese language in Second Life. I would really like my countrymen, lay or not, can participate and contribute to the topic. Lotus♥

+++++++++++++++++++

Oi Sasy,

estou muito feliz por esse evento e por tudo que ele pode implicar para a comunidade de lingua portuguesa no Second Life. Gostaria muito que os meus conterrâneos, leigos ou não, possam participar e contribuir com o tema. Lotus♥

Well folks, just my contribution. I hope the coming days are successful and that my fellow experts can offer us more interesting things. I will be participating as a reader and making my comments.

Thanks to everyone who participated, Linden Lab  for the opportunity and  Elise Linden for kindness and encouragement.

Best Reguards, Lotus Mastroianni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.