Login Failed

JakeRingtail

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I logged out to restart the viewer because it wasnt loading my av properly and Im now getting this message when I try to log back in: Login Failed: unable to connect to a simulator. also it will not let me start from any different location. is there any way to fix this or am I stuck not being able to log in with this account? thanks

2 answers to this question

Hello JakeRingtail. Usually the error message "Unable to connect to simulator" is relative with invalid characters in your group tag. Do you remember which group tag you wear? You will fix the problem if you remove or change the group tag. So, if you have an alt, log in with it and try to find the owner of the group or a manager asking him to delete you of the group. If you are the owner of the group and you can't with your alt to change the group tag, suggest to all the members to let the group. When you will stay alone (the only member) your group in 48 hours will stop to exist, so your problem will get resolved.

Good luck.

i have an gustion too. i think i have same problem. i havent been posibel for me too loogin at 4 md and it keep saying that it is my internet or second life gnid ther is the problem. but how do i look in whit the grupe take, i am in a cupel difrent groups and cant reamber whitch one i was in last time i was in

hope you can help me, and sorry if i took a anvanish on your quastion JakeRingtail

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.