35L Sunday Group! We Need Merchants!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Osiyo, Tal and greetings!

I am here to invite you to join our 35L Sunday group. What is this group about? We formed to help get customers that normally wouldn't think about buying from your store a sample of what you make while offering to them quality work at a low price. What is in it for you? Say you make and sell an item for 200L and you sell that item once in a week. You sell that same item for 35L on Sunday and sell 7...you have already made in one day more lindens and you might even gain a repeat customer who spends more lindens on your normal priced items!  I know that since I have joined the 30L and started selling my items via this group that I have made many sales that I normally wouldn't have on normal priced items on top of my marked down priced items!

So, join us and start gaining new customers!!

Contact Avalon Vesperia or Mikal Snakeankle in world for a notecard explaining more and an application!

I think this is a great idea but I'm not sure how this is organized.  I was given a sign and then told I would have a keosk that dispensed the location of all the partcipants.

I set up my 35L area, added the sign in the front of my store, then nothing.  I saw no group announcements, no keosk with a note card and could find no way a customer would know about this event.

Perhaps it was just bad luck on your first run or not enough time but if this is a reality, I would like to participate.

Could you please tell me know this is being promoted? How to customers know and how do they know what stores? Do they have be in the group to know and if so, how do you promote that group? 

Hi Chelsea,

I do see you are still in the group so you may wish to check to see if you have group notices off... they are sent every week , reminders, as well as the fresh list.

We advertize not just here in the forums but in groups as well in world to promote the group and the kiosk signs are currently logging over 300 members , so word gets out :)

Each week you need to send us a new note card with your sale item so we can add you to the list. I am dropping you a fresh notecard in world that has more details :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.