Refine search for mesh. Any plans, Brooke?

Madeliefste Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Great idea for thread Madeliefste. I'd love to see a Linden answer, I believe they have a good plan for future. Myself I am just curious how many items on marketplace now are mesh so would enjoy better search tools. I think it is very very few mesh being added to marketplace, but cannot see clearly how many.

You can search for "mesh" but obviously get thousands of non-relevent results that simply include the word "mesh"

...and with how broken marketplace search is, it is probably returning all the listings that contain "me", or words with "sh" in them, and similar words like mess, mash, miss, etc... as well :smileyvery-happy:

For category change you can request one & maybe see it happen, but it requires making a JIRA to seriously propose it.

The category of "building tools" >> "mesh" yes it is lacking...

You put it down as >> "Second Life Website - WEB" >> "New Feature" and then just wait & see... if they think the category change makes sense, they will do it.

Madeliefste Oh wrote:

Another point I have is this:

While there are two categories for sculpties in the section 'building tools', there is none for mesh. Can you please add one?

I don't know how they start selling mesh in Marketplaces without adding a category for mesh :matte-motes-confused: and really think they should delete on ef those sculpts categories to make it clear for customers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.