Buying Linden from web sites?

janely Jigsaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! & welcome :) You are right - None. Only buy direct from LL. I personally don't care if there are safe venues? I won't even consider paypal. Two years plus they, (LL), have had my data? I would trust no-one else. Others may offer a different perspective and where you live might have some bearing on this too.

Altho LL says --I quote.-- [LL] does not endorse any of these resellers and accepts no responsibility for their actions. --End of quote-- the resellers listed on the following wiki page are more or less certified not to be scams.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Dollar_Marketplace

As a European, I used Eldex which I discovered when the list on the wiki page was much smaller and I had zero problem.

However, I must say that the benefits you will gain with a third-party reseller amount to a bag of peanuts... or two. The really good thing is that you have a large choice of methods of payment.

Of course, YMMV.

PS: I'm not affilated to Eldex in any way, nor one of their employees, this is just pure free advertizing from a satisfied customer. ;)

i have to agree with Kaluura i also use Eldex and have done for a very long time i've had zero problems with the service. the benefits to using the L$ marketplace are you can buy L$ in your native currency and a wide selection of payment methods are accepted from paypal to an SMS text be sure to check out all the exchanges because they have varying exchange rates plus some only sell fixed amounts of L$ some have a minimum amount of L$ you must buy one has no limits you can buy from 0,01 of your currency 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.