problems with my avatar....

teedy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I wonder why that support does not work in some cases account (free) Some of you think that is unfair? I agree about the advantages of a free account, and a premium account, of course .. more support was not to be equal on both sides? After all, you did not ask to happen to your avatar .. I have a week trying to contact support and not getting answers ... gave me an answer and it was clear: if I change my account to premium the problem is solved I think that's absurd!!

Anthony Vitorino____ (teedy)

1 answer to this question

Hi again Teedy,

I am not sure why you keep posting the same question, is this the 4th or 5th time now?

As explained to you before, the issue in your inventory of multiple trash cans can only be fixed by LL, if you don`t want to get a premium account there is nothing anyone can do about them.

As for your avatar, it appears to be wearing alpha layers for some sort of armour, but if you have checked that then, ttry going to your library clothing folder and dragging any of the folders in there onto your avatar.

If you have made the SL window smaller on your screem. stretch it back to full size & rebake using ctrl alt R.

If they don`t work, try the suggestions on http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=fs_bake_fail

And if none of them work either, you are going to have to go premium & get both problems fixed by support.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.