Do you love Second Life?

Wyland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Pamela Galli wrote:

Maybe Ishy will post pics of her cool treadmill desk :-)

I have seen this in my post complaining about inputs and sitting pushingbuttons...we need wheels, treadmills or dance pads. Fastest way to get his done. They all sort of exist, but no one makes a Wii step pad thingy pad work with SL and no one even works on a dance dance pad thingy!!! I mean, comon....we used to have cutting edge people here and we have philip linden working on cutting edge haptic devices and no sler will do this, but one...one dude who really couldn't start a business and sell the item. But, he had tried and made it, it worked! All the rich silicon valley dudes didn't go for it, despite all the dancing in SL! No dance pad! I don'tdance, but you know many would like to. Ah well. I will continue to forge ahead e while everyone else spends more money on pies and neglects making a stepper or treadmill to work with SL, even though there could actually be potential to make it work with other programs and make money. nah, forget it. Like any kind of new device would ever be used...I mean, like...if someone made a 3D mouse..HAH, call it like a space something or other....nobody buys those, no one has a dance dance like....revolution or anyting! No, these never exist...only mouses, joysticks for cameras, and keyboards. That is all SL needs!

Ok, having ranted I will add...SL has a project for Kinect or camera type devices! So,you can see this will be neat! Maybe pepole will log in longer and dance off the pie they eat!!! ;P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.