Artist available

Dollquet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello hello
I am new here and would like Linden dollars. If you would like to see my work ask me *I am decent so check it out okay*
I can draw your sl char or whatever you like. I will also draw comics for you, of course I will charge by the page and it will be more expensive if it is colored. I can negotiate my prices.
Also seeing how I don't know the value of a Linden quite yet this could be a good chance to get art cheap. But yes, just message me for a example of my work. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I am new here also. I get bored quite often so you'll probably find me on here a lot. I was wondering two things. I need to change my avatar into a short avatar with short dark brown hair how do i change it at all? Also, how does stuff work about singing as like a job on here? The one problem I see is that my gendre isn't on any of the lists the closest would be country. Anyhhow, thanks for any help you can give me I would really appreciate it. I hope everyone here has a wonderful day!

Starcy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.